About Me!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I've just caught the crafting bug again and am starting to create new things to share. I will post my creations here and hope that you enjoy them. Crafting is such a relaxing thing for me. I can just get lost in it and lose all track of time. Lucky for me I have 4 angels (my kids) that bring me right back to reality.I love to think of things for the holidays to share and love learning new things as well. Please feel free to leave comments and share your thoughts.

Friday, May 3, 2013

This Weekends Cookies

This week-end I have three events to go to, two of which I decided to make cookies for.  The first is a graduation that I am making a gift can for (I'll show the end result later)  and the second is a Cinco de Mayo party.  I decided to make some cute chili pepper cookies to take to that.  They are so darn cute I love the end result.
 
The third event is a Confirmation for my nephew.  I made these cross cookies and wanted something that wasn't too fufu.  I iced the cookies in white royal icing and when dry, I went over the icing with a lace pattern and added a few mini pearl candies to them.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment