About Me!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I've just caught the crafting bug again and am starting to create new things to share. I will post my creations here and hope that you enjoy them. Crafting is such a relaxing thing for me. I can just get lost in it and lose all track of time. Lucky for me I have 4 angels (my kids) that bring me right back to reality.I love to think of things for the holidays to share and love learning new things as well. Please feel free to leave comments and share your thoughts.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

All You Need Is Love!

 
What better way to say I love you than with a simple but beautiful card!  The card says it all.....All you need is Love!
 
I used white cardstock for the card.  I cut a piece of plain black cardstock and attached that with red ribbon to the middle of the front of the card.  I had strips of red cardstock that had hearts punched out of them and all that was left were the frames.  I used one of the frames and attached a piece of white cardstock to it then stamped the sentiment in the middle of the white.  I had some glittered heart embellishments as well as some round red embellishments and glued them to the front of the card.
 
Again very simple and clean!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment