About Me!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I've just caught the crafting bug again and am starting to create new things to share. I will post my creations here and hope that you enjoy them. Crafting is such a relaxing thing for me. I can just get lost in it and lose all track of time. Lucky for me I have 4 angels (my kids) that bring me right back to reality.I love to think of things for the holidays to share and love learning new things as well. Please feel free to leave comments and share your thoughts.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Moustache themed Baby Shower

I got an order for a diaper cake for a Moustache themed baby shower.  The customer showed me a picture of what they wanted and this is the end result.  I wasn't sure I could pull it all together but in the end, I think it looks cute.

I also did the cookies for the shower.  They wanted onesie and bootie cookies in green, blue and yellow and I decided to throw in a few moustache cookies for fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment