About Me!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I've just caught the crafting bug again and am starting to create new things to share. I will post my creations here and hope that you enjoy them. Crafting is such a relaxing thing for me. I can just get lost in it and lose all track of time. Lucky for me I have 4 angels (my kids) that bring me right back to reality.I love to think of things for the holidays to share and love learning new things as well. Please feel free to leave comments and share your thoughts.

Thursday, January 10, 2013


We are attending a 60th birthday celebration this week-end and I decided to make a card.  I wanted something simple but not plain.  I did a card a few months back for a quincenera and had some paper left over.  Since the theme of this party is gold tones, I figured I would try to put something together with the same papers.  I used the "Tall Flower" stamp from HERO ARTS and the sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo's "Thoughts for the Day."  I used a piece of gold ribbon to accent the card. 

I like to add some extra dazzle by decorating the envelopes for the cards I make so I covered the envelope with the same rust colored paper that was used as the background for the card and tied a gold ribbon around it.  Simple but definitely a stand-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment